Sammi has always been a 百变天后 in her concert. Nothing much change but some how, I feel the bit sadness in this concert. Not sure why but maybe because she has just recently recover from her depression.
02-Apr-2010 (Indoor Stadium)
Starting with the "Love Mi" ticket

The LED banner with the stage still covered up..


Look at the crowd.....

and finally the concert started





and finally after the concert ended
Ah... i didn't know sammi got depression. Hope she can continue to go on stronger than before. Nice pics. u had very good camera? I thought not allowed to take pics??
ReplyDeleteYah, she had depression and I think she has overcome it with the help of God.
ReplyDeleteHmm... I don't know about the camera thingy but almost everyone has a camera. There are security guards patrolling the area and if they see anyone recording they will ask them to stop. Taking pictures still ok.