Tuesday, 13 April 2010

"Fantasy Island" here I come.....

Lazy Boy will go to "Fantasy Island" once every three months. It is a short weekends trip but a very rewarding and holy one.

The trip will start early on Saturday morning where everyone will gather at Harbour front Terminal. After clearing customs, we will board our chartered ferry to an Ulu island in Indonesia.

Once we reach the temple, we will start a prayer conducted by my
师傅 then follow by lunch. Chanting will commence after lunch all the way to about 10pm at night with breaks and dinner in between.

We will sleep around 11+pm and will wake up about 5am the next day for morning prayers. After the morning prayers and breakfast, we will continue our chanting till 9+am to reach 1 million times target (collection) before my
师傅 performs a 大回向.

After much consideration, I decided not to post the picture of the temple but if anyone is keen, I can show you personally.

Fantasy Island (Once every 3 months)
Our chartered Ferry

"Fantasy Island"

"Orchard Road" in Fantasy Island

Main form of transportations


Tutu House in the temple. Some will stay here at night

A water tank to supply water to the whole temple and I think we shower using water here and we also drink the water collected from here

Important tree and flowers around the temple



Temple surrounding


2 comments:

  1. Oh! Lovely flowers!!! Is like back to kampong days... nice. So every time you go, you will come back totally enlightened and rejuvenated? Got nice aura?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haa... Yah more enlightened and I wish to have better aura.

    ReplyDelete