Sunday, 25 April 2010

CHI-CA-GO here we come.....

On 22-April-2010, I went for a musical play at ESPLANADE with my colleagues.

We left our work place around 1810 hrs and reached Marina Square in about 30 minutes due to some traffic jams along the way. We had a quick dinner at MOF and I must really talk about this MOF restaurant because:
  1. The serving portion is small.
  2. The food does not really taste good and
  3. They do not serve plain water even when we have already ordered hot green tea. We were told that they do not serve plain water but I saw 2 water containers filled with water at the counter.
Anyway after the dinner, we proceed to Esplanade and get ready for the musical CHI-CA-GO. The Show started on time at about 2000 hrs and ended around 2220 hrs with a 20 minutes break. I find the play ok but I have definitely watch much better musical play before.

MOF and Esplanade (22-Apr-2010)







3 comments:

  1. Agree.... preferred Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, My Fair Lady and Starlight Express. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... forgot to also mentioned ... Xue Lang Hu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You watched 雪狼湖? Damn kool lor. I missed that.

    ReplyDelete