Sunday, 28 March 2010

Office SuperStar 之 "朋友"......

We had a non-stop 4 hours mini concert at Party World on 26-Mar-2010. Altogether 13 of us and "朋友" was the finale song that we sang for a colleague/friend who is going to leave us for a new job. Whatever the reason(s) for leaving the Company. I'm sure we will all wish him the very best.

I think it is important to have a group of good colleagues in office and many times not everyone is lucky to meet good colleagues and I'm definitely lucky to have good colleagues to go Karaoke with on 26-Mar.

We started with a quick dinner at "Apolo Banana Leaf" then followed by a Karaoke session at Party World.

26-Mar-2010 (Banana Leaf)











(Party World Karaoke)

4 LCD TVs with dancing and sitting area



2 Massagers


Snacks

Microphone and controllers


and not forgetting the wet tissue that Miss 莆田 has been eyeing on for the whole of 4 hours before serving us at end of the Finale song "朋友".

No comments:

Post a Comment