Monday, 22 February 2010

慢三拍的 "M e" not I mean "W i i".......

Back in year 2008 Christmas period, "W i i" has been a very HOT topic back in my office, 8 of my colleagues owned a "W i i" and I insist not getting 1 for myself. The reason? Hmmm.... I also don't know. Just don't feel like getting one ......

1+ years later when 6 of my colleagues already not actively playing the "W i i", I decided to buy a "W i i" for myself. I guess this sudden decision definitely shocked my colleagues and everyone must be wondering why??? Well I think is because.....
  • I'm always 慢三拍 and quite well known for being a bit slow.
  • It allows multiple player to simultaneously play together and can support up to 4 players.
but the most important reason is because this is the only interactive game console that is suitable for "M e". Not I mean "W i i" (We)....... Haaa....

04-Feb-2010




No comments:

Post a Comment