Wednesday, 3 February 2010

I LOVE Chinese New Year 之 "礼多人不怪".....

Looking at my previous blog posting, I realised that I left out another reason why I LOVE Chinese New Year and by now, most of you would have probably guessed the reason already.

Yes..... the reason is: 送礼.....

I remember since young seeing all my mum doing it and I somehow inherited this good practice and continue since year 2001.

I think I shouldn't encourage myself to get all these (don't get me wrong, not that I'm stingy) but that is something I need to
自负 next time.

As usual, I went to "福华" and this year got some special buy....

30-Jan-2010 (
福华)


This is what I previously mentioned, staff of
福华 told me that all abalone are imported from a common supplier just that different company will put on different jacket for the can. Not sure how true is it but can someone help to verify???

EX1046 is a common stamp on all abalone can but different company will put on different jacket.




and the special buy is this mushroom. Seeds are from Japan but still grow in China.



No comments:

Post a Comment