Tuesday, 4 January 2011

I finally PASS liao .....

I still couldn't believe that I finally pass my driving test with flying colours and I guess it could be because:
  • I did a last minute change to a "Automatic" car or
  • I'm super lucky that day or
  • the driving examiner was not having PMS and was lenient.
I still remember that during the warm up session with the in house driving instructor, I still MOUNT kerb while driving out of the vertical parking lot.

Looking back at my result slip, I was only penalised on the "fail to confirm to safety" at the parking section of the actual test. Everything else just went very smoothly even when the vertical and parallel parking were without the poles.

10-Aug-2010 (SS DC)





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations lazy boy!!! So when are you going to buy a car? COE is getting ridiculously high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah lor COE so high... Don't know when leh. Haa...

    ReplyDelete