Thursday, 3 June 2010

HA-LT 左麟右李 Concert.....

I went to a HackenAlan-LeeTam 左麟右李 Concert last Saturday (29-May-2010) and surprisingly the respond of the crowds were really spontaneous. I suspect could be due to quite a few China, Malaysia and Hong Kong fans among us in the Indoor Stadium.

The funny part about this concert is that our Principal Tam has rounded quite a fair bit. I think is because he had a leg injury during the past 1 year. Overall the concert is really not bad.

Before going for the concert, I went to a Vegetarian restaurant (
靈芝) for dinner. The food is not bad and there is this very courteous waiter from China and every time he served us, he will first greet us with "先生你好....."

29-May-2010 (Dinner and Concert * 29-May-2010)
靈芝Vegetarian Restaurant





左麟右李 Concert (Indoor Stadium)
The Ticket

Before the concert


During the concert

Individual Photo


"Hot steamy" pole dancing during the concert by 6 not so hot gals. Hee.....

Spontaneous crowd


and Finally.....

No comments:

Post a Comment