Wednesday, 5 May 2010

New CIRCLE Line.....

MRT is definitely not new to us.

First come the North-South line in Nov 1987 then in Dec 1987 came the East-West Line. The North-East Line came in Jun 2003 and in Apr 2010 came the 2nd stage of Circle Line.

After all these, I read there will still be Downtown Line(2016), Thomson Line(2018) and Eastern Region Line(2020).

I managed to try out the Circle line on 27-Apr from Paya Lebar to Bishan. Quite new and good. The interesting thing about this circle line is that each MRT train only has 3 cabins.

27-Apr (Circle Line)
Circle Line and Station Map


Paya Lebar Station


Inside Circle Line MRT Cabin



Bishan Station



2 comments:

  1. wah... didn't know you remember the dates of the start of the MRT lines.... woo hoo... so you are big fan of SMRT huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't lah.. there is something call internet. Almost all information is online. check it out.

    ReplyDelete